My husband should be like Virat Kohli, Says Actress Anjali

In an Interview, the South Indian Leading actress Anjali opens up her dreams on her marriage!



The question aroused was:

How should be your husband?
She says, " I need a husband who is like cricketer Virat Kohli who is very cheerful and active. When I see a person like that Ilayaraja melody songs should run in my heart. After making a decision, he should stick to that. I don’t like a cleanly shaven person. I like the people who trim their hair. My would be husband should fulfill all these conditions."

Share on Google Plus

About Just Virat

Loves Sachin Tendulkar | Admire Virat Kohli | And someone at @ViratGang and justvirat.blogspot.in , may be not someone - everything :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 comments:

  1. agh :(
    cheeeku is mine <3 only mine <3
    n em gnna marry him n nobody else >_<
    luvvvv uuu cheeekuu <3 :* :* :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. every one want virat but virat is only one person he is not lord krishna to satisfy his fans wishes:-(

    ReplyDelete